Sunday, August 29, 2010

Introduction

This is my blog for W412 Literacy and Technology.  To me, literacy is the use of the written word to convey thoughts, ideas, emotions and opinions to others.  Technology is the compilation of devices that make life easier.  Joining the two together, literacy and technology, means using the written and spoken word effectively on the radio, television and internet.


The title of this blog is one I published under several years ago when I first began blogging.  That first blog underwent various permutations and is still up and running under a new name.  The title comes from a play on my name Erin and the expression used on St. Patrick's Day: Erin Go Bragh (which means "Ireland Forever").  Only throughout my life, cheeky fellows thought it rather clever to say "Erin Go bra-less".

Welcome one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment